1. There is an option given to the users to provide us their emails, social media profiles and the website domains they are administrating. We don’t share this data with third parties for any reasons besides what is needed to complete users’ projects. The information is given under full user’s consent and strictly voluntarily. The data provided is used for the system updates announcements, within user’s projects and for the software enhancement purposes.
2. The following data, including: the First name and Last name of the user, phone number and e-mail address, will be collected at the time of registration on the Site. If you register a profile on the Site using social networks like Facebook or Google, we can collect information about your name on social networks.
3. We collect and use your Personal Data for the following purposes: * Confirmation of your identity * Confirmation of your right to register as a user on the Site or to purchase services on the Site * Processing your registration as a user, providing you with an ID to enter the Site and maintaining and managing your registration * Providing you with customer service, providing answers to your questions, feedback, requirements and claims * Assessing the security of the profile and risks of user transactions, identifying and preventing fraud and other security threats * Personalization of our communication with you based on records of your search queries, your preferences in receiving newsletters from us, information we collected about your equipment and the history of your orders, conducting research and statistical analysis to improve the content and appearance of the Site, and to improve the offer of our services, including, for example, using impersonal data for machine learning * Identifying, developing and promoting products and services that we believe will be of value to you, including for different browsers and devices, in accordance with applicable law. Cookies and other similar technologies can be used to show you advertising based on your search queries and interests. In cases where such an obligation is assigned to us in accordance with applicable law, we will endeavor to obtain your consent before sending you promotional messages. 4. The site and its content are not intended for minors (persons under the age of 18 years, and for EU citizens – 16 years), and we do not intend to sell any of our services to minors. If a minor provided us with Personal Data without the consent of the parents or guardians, the parent or guardian must contact us to remove such information.
1. The users may unsubscribe from Serpple communications following the unsubscribe link that’s included in our announcements.
1. We will disclose user’s personal information following law enforcement order such as subpoena and so forth. The personal information will be also disclosed in case there is a reasonable and grounded threat to our legitimate users.
4. For the purposes indicated above, we may transfer your Personal Data to companies affiliated with Serpple.
1. We store your Personal Data for a time when we have a reasonable commercial need to store such data for the purpose of providing you services or providing products, or for the time necessary or permitted in accordance with applicable law, in particular tax law and legislation in the field of accounting.
2. We can provide aggregated or anonymous data to third parties, while the information is transmitted in an impersonal format, without personally identifying you.
3. Emails and other personal data is securely stored with limited access to the service authorised employees. Users login information is encrypted and maintained in the highly secured environment...
2. Cookies are a small amount of data that is sent to your Internet browser and stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device. If you do not block or erase cookies, with each your use of the same browser or mobile device to enter the Site, our Web servers will be notified of your entry to the Site, and we in turn will receive information about your visit and the model of your behavior. We also may use pixel-tags (also called web beacons, tracking bug, and tracking pixel) that are used by a website to track users’ navigation through a single website or a series of websites and to assign online advertisement-related activities to a computer or browser.
3. Cookies enable us to remember information in order to avoid the need to re-enter it every time you use the Site.
5. In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Site, deliver advertisements on and through the Site, and so on.
6. For such additional purposes as described above, you have the right to determine how and in what cases the cookie will be accepted by changing the privacy settings of the Internet browser that you use to log into the Site or by changing the privacy settings on your mobile device. Since the way to prohibit cookies through browser settings depends on the browser you are using, you need to access the “Help” section of your browser for more information.
8. We use two types of cookies: temporary (session) cookies (which are deleted when you close the browser or turning off the device) and permanent cookies (which are saved after the browser is closed and after turning off the device / application that is activated each time you visit the Site). Temporary (session) cookies are encrypted data intended to uniquely authenticate you. Permanent cookies do not store account numbers or passwords.
3. Questions about this policy should be addressed via this form.