1. This Agreement is a contract of adhesion. By registering in the Service the User becomes the subject of the Agreement and fully accepts the conditions of the Agreement.
2 .This Agreement, concluded by its acceptance, is valid in electronic form and does not oblige the parties to sign it. It is valid in the electronic form.
The subject of the Agreement
1. Pursuant to this Agreement, the Service Administration shall provide the Service and its services (hereinafter the “Service”) to the User.
2. The User must fully read this Agreement till the moment of the registration with the Service.
3. The Agreement shall apply to any Updates and versions of the Service.
4. This Agreement may be unilaterally changed by the Service Administration without any restrictions whatsoever.
5. The User fully accepts all the changes and additions of the Agreement by continuing using the Service.
6. Serpple Service is a result of the intellectual work of the Service Administration. The Service Administration holds the exclusive rights for the Service, contents and any copies related to the Service.
Conditions of the Service Usage
1. In order to use the Service, the User agrees to provide reliable and full information about himself/herself on the registration form and in the private site cabinet and shall keep this information up to date. Upon completion of the registration process, the User may use the selected login (unique character name of your user account) and password to access the personalized area of the Serpple Service.
- The login must not infringe on generally accepted norms
- Once the login is chosen it may not be changed later.
2. The User may create Projects after the registration in the Service. A “Project” consists of a website URL, a set of keywords and on which country, on which track, control and analysis are performed.
3. Upon registration in the Service, the User gets a personal account. Payment of the paid services can be made by a credit card prepayment for the selected service according to the Pricing Plan.
4. By registering in the Service the User consents to receive e-mails from the Serpple Service. These e-mails include: informational newsletters about the Service’s promotions, e-mails with the reports on the SERPs and the Service analysis and technical and marketing e-mails. User may unsubscribe from receiving newsletters at any time.
5. The User is granted a free 14 days Trial period of the Service’s use during the first registration in the Service. The Service Administration may decide unilaterally which services and functions of the Service are available to the User during the Trial period.
6. The paid services are considered as rendered properly and accepted by the User in the full if no reasoned claim is sent to the Service Administration within 5 (five) working days after User receives the services.
7. The Service Administration shall provide technical assistance to the User on any questions related to the functionality of the Service and the rendered services. To receive technical support, the User shall submit a request at https://www.serpple.com/contact-us/
Parties’ Rights and Obligations
1. User Obligations:
- The User is prohibited to pass logins and passwords, used to access the Service, to third parties. The User is responsible for the safety and confidentiality on its own logins and password. In case of an unauthorized access to the login and the password or / and the account of the User, the User is obliged to notify the Service Administration immediately.
- The User is obliged not to take any actions that violate the legislation of India or to take any actions that may cause the Service to malfunction.
- The User is obliged not to use any software that allows automatic loading and processing (parsing) of the Service’s web pages in order to extract the necessary data.
- The User shall not sell or alienate in any way the personal Account in the Serpple Service to third parties.
- The User shall not use a Project in a manner that violates the legislation of India.
2. User Rights:
- The User is granted access to the Service 24/7 except for when technical maintenance is performed or when emergency maintenance is required to eliminate failures or malfunctions from the Service.
- The User has the right to use the Service and Projects it creates within the limits of the Service’s functional possibilities and pursuant to the conditions set by the Agreement.
- The User has the right to choose any Plan in order to use the paid services. The User must accept and cover the money transfer fees when buying a subscription for a Plan or topping up the account balance. Before making a payment the User must become familiar with the payment operators’ rules.
- The User has the right to submit a request to remove its account and User information stored in the system. User’s account and information will be deleted within 3 working days after the request is submitted. An alternative way to reject using the Service and remove the User information is by sending a request to the Service’s support: https://www.serpple.com/contact-us/
- The User is notified and agrees that the Service Administration of the Service does not refund paid or unused funds, except for cases when poor, inconsistent with the Service obligations, service is delivered or as specified by the special promotion.
3. Obligations of the Service Administration
- The Service Administration must grant the User access to the Service immediately after the User registers for the Service.
- The Service Administration shall provide uninterrupted operation of the Service except for the cases when failures are caused by external factors outside the control of Service Administration or temporary downtimes for maintenance.
- The Service Administration shall secure Users’ data, including keyword search terms, without any time limits.
4. Service Administration Rights
- The Service Administration reserves the right to delete Projects unilaterally, created by the User if the User’s account is not used for 60 days
Violates generally-accepted and established morality norms
Offensive to other visitors
Contains obscene words or expressions
Calls upon national discord
Other cases stated in the legislation of India
- The Service Administration reserves the right to block access to Projects User creates in case of User’s untimely payment. Three days after the service payment is overdue the rankings updates may be halted. 60 days after the Subscription payment is overdue User’s Projects are subject to deletion from the system.
- The Service Administration reserves the right to change, update the contents and functionality of the Service including changing its interface at any time with no prior notice to the User of any material change.
- The Service Administration reserves the right to pause the Service work to carry out maintenance and repair works and in case of emergencies. Service Administration shall notify the User in advance of such suspension by placing relevant information in the Service.
- The Service Administration is not responsible for the unlawful actions of the User when User makes payment for the paid services. The Service Administration reserves the right to halt or decline access to the Serpple Services unilaterally if there are suspicions that a User is involved in an unlawful action until the ascertaining of circumstances.
Sides Responsibilities and Disputes Settings Procedure
1. The Service is rendered in the existing appearance.
2. The Service Administration is not responsible for the quality or absence of errors in the software in use.
3. This Agreement shall be governed by, interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without giving effect to its conflict of law rules.
4. The Service Administration reserves the right to suspend User’s account unilaterally if the User fails to perform its obligations stated in clauses 3.1 of the Agreement.
5. In the event that either party is unable to perform any of its obligations under this Agreement as a result of natural disasters, actions or decrees of governmental bodies, communication line failures not the fault of the affected party, or any other delay or failure which arises from causes beyond a party’s reasonable control (hereafter referred to as a “Force Majeure Event”), the party whose performance has been so affected shall immediately give notice to the other party and shall do everything reasonably possible to resume performance. Upon receipt of such notice, those obligations that cannot be performed through commercially reasonable diligence shall be suspended. If the period of nonperformance exceeds thirty (30) days from the receipt of notice of the Force Majeure Event, the party whose ability to perform has not been so affected may by giving written notice terminate this Agreement.
6. In case any dispute or discord occurs in regards to the Agreement the Sides will attempt to sort out all the issues in the course of the discussion.
1. The Agreement is in force since the moment of the User’s registration and is valid till the Sides have carried out the obligations in full.
2. Either party may terminate this Agreement if the other party materially breaches any of its representations, warranties or obligations under this Agreement or commits another material breach.
3. Independent Contractor. Nothing in this Agreement establishes or should be construed to create a partnership, joint venture, association, or agency relationship between Service Administration and User or to impose any liability attributable to such a relationship upon either party. The parties to this Agreement are independent contracting parties and nothing herein will be construed as creating an employment relationship between the parties. The parties are solely responsible for the payment of any and all wages, taxes, withholdings, contributions, unemployment insurance payments, and other sums due to their employees in connection with their activities hereunder. Neither party has the power or authority to assume or create any obligation or liability on the other party’s behalf.
1. The Service Administration is not responsible and does not give guarantees (incl. guarantees on the copyrights and availability for certain aims) for any information or services acquired through the Internet even if these are available on own Service resources.
2. The Service Administration is not responsible for direct or indirect losses incurred by User as a result of errors, omissions, interruptions in operation, or other similar issues. The Service Administration does not guarantee operationability of remote networks or payment POS / systems, that allow User’s access to the services, their payments and the functionality of which does not depend on activity or inactivity of the Service Administration.
3. The User and the Service Administration guarantee that they
- Enter the Agreement voluntarily
- Acquainted with all the conditions of the Agreement
- Completely understand and accept the subject of the Agreement
- Hold all the rights and powers needed to enter and execute the current contract.
4.Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the sole and exclusive agreement between the parties and supersedes and cancels any and all prior or contemporaneous agreements or contracts, whether written or oral.
Legal Address and Requisites
All required communications shall be in writing, in English.
If needed, the correspondence should be mailed to Service Administration:
No.6, Karthick center, Chinna chokkikulam, madurai, tamilnadu,india